Below are some examples of the projects that designContext has supported,
at the three different scales.
Projects supporting Entrepreneurs:
designContext formed a small network of international designers, innovators and artists, to support the CEO in his initial go-to-market strategy, and a first range of initial concept product designs. This French green-tech start-up, is now in the mature stages of ramping up development of printable, flexible and lightweight organic photovoltaic cells.
Find out more about dracula technologies here.
Projects supporting Production:
- a synthesis of their ‘state-of-the-art,’ that could be shared with all stakeholders;
- a research study into the available technologies for the fabrication of the diaper insert outer-lining;
- research into existing and potential bio-based materials for the diaper insert main absorber;
- supporting prototyping projects, research, and co-producing a ‘hackathon‘ in Berlin;
- supporting Dycle in Paris within the FAMAE investment competition;
- visual explanations of some of the chemistry involved in absorption, in simple to understand ways.
Projects supporting Regions:
designContext supported FARNET (European Fisheries Areas Network), in their European
‘Closing the Loop – the circular economy in fisheries and aquaculture‘ transnational 3 day seminar event, and publication.